We have all areas covered from bedding plants to alpines, shrubs, conifers, herbaceous, roses, herbs, climbers and trees...
Find out more about:
Twenty Pence Tip:
- When onion leaves turn yellow its time to start drying them out. Either outside in the sun or spread out in the greenhouse.
- Lawn growth slows down in late summer. Raise the height of your mower to help your grass stay green and cope with extra wear and tear.
- Japanese Anemones are a great addition to the garden. Flowering from August to late October once established.
- Bearded Irises can be divided now. This gives them time to settle and produce new roots ready for next years flowers.
- Wildflower lawns should be mowed now. This will help spread flower seeds and tidy up the grass before winter.
- Buy Daffodil bulbs now. Plant twice as deep as the bulb length apply a little Bonemeal to each hole. Adding 5-6 bulbs per hole.
5 Year Plant Guarantee:
Best Quality Plants to all our Customers!
Here at Twenty Pence Garden Centre we pride ourselves on the quality of our plants. Our plant manager goes to great lengths to source only the best, continuing to care and look after them so that they are available for you, our customers. We are so confident that our plants are at their very best that we offer all our customers a 5 year, no quibble guarantee on all our hardy plant stock. All you need to do is keep your receipt as proof of purchase and we will replace the plant or you can choose an alternative replacement. Terms and conditions apply.