OUR MAIN RESTAURANT will be Opening 26th April with a New Outdoor Seating Area (rule of 6 will apply)
Please keep an eye on our facebook page and news feed for latest updates and information!
Our family-friendly Applejacks Restaurant has a New and exciting menu available with something for everyone from traditional fish n' chips to toasted paninis, classic jacket potatoes and of course, naughty but nice homemade desserts and cakes. See you soon!
Our full breakfast menu is served daily until 11am. We are still serving our popular Gardeners Breakfast or for something lighter try one of our made to order omelettes with lots of tasty fillings for you to choose from. Our experienced chefs will be preparing our most popular and favourite main dishes with lighter snacks from the regular menu as well as daily specials and new dishes all made fresh each day served from 11am till 3pm. We look forward to welcoming you!
To ensure everyone's visit is a safe and enjoyable one please follow these simple steps:
- Please decide on your drinks and menu choice before entering the restaurant.
- Follow the one way system at all times.
- Please do not rearrange any furniture.
- All food, drink, cutlery and condiments will be brought to the table.
- Before you leave, please refrain from clearing your table as a member of our team will be ready to do this for you and will sanitise between customers.
Opening times from 26th April (outside seating only):
- Free WiFi.
- Afternoon tea gift vouchers are available.
- High chairs available.
To assist with social distancing we have installed a screen at the checkout for the protection of both our customers and our team. Thank you once again for your patience & understanding during these difficult times. When visiting the restaurant your contact details will be taken for the purpose of the NHS Track & Trace Scheme.
Please note all menus may be changed throughout the year however correct at time of publishing.