Our very own Putting Shed mini golf course to entertain the whole family is open! You can now keep the family busy while they work their way around the 9 holes.
Putting Shed Mini Golf is Open
Please pay at the main pay desk, (prices as below). We've listened to our customer feedback and due to popular demand, we have launched the - Mini golf loyalty card - Play 6 games and your 7th game is FREE!
Why not bring the whole family and enjoy a Luxury Devon Ice Cream from our ' Orchard Ice Cream Parlour' a thick ice cream milkshake, barista style hot drink, cold drink or some snacks! Opening times from 12th April: Monday-Saturday 10.00am-5.00pm, Sunday 10.30am-4.00pm. (rule of 6 will apply)
All players please read below, the measures in place to ensure the safety of the players & staff. We thank you for your co-operation.
- The maximum group size is 6 persons per household and only 1 group can play at any one time.
- The golf clubs and balls will be sanitised before collection and on their return.
- There is no turning back once you have started.
- Please sanitise your hands before and after playing.
- Please return equipment excluding pencil and score cards to main pay desk (bring your own pencil if possible).
- Golf holes will be sanitised throughout the day.
- Please follow all the normal rules of the game.
- Please refrain from touching the boundary, displays and any props and plants.
Golf price list
- Adults - £3.99
- Over 65's - £3.50
- Under 13's - £3.50
- Family ticket (2 adults & 2 under 13's) - £12
(all prices include club and ball hire)
Last game 1 hour before closing time.