We have all areas covered from bedding plants to alpines, shrubs, herbaceous, roses, climbers and trees.
Twenty Pence Tip:
- Buy Amaryllis bulbs now. They can be planted any time up to January. They will flower indoors 6-10 weeks after planting.
- Apply grease-bands around your fruit trees now to catch wingless moths as they make their way up to lay eggs.
- Check tree ties and stakes now before the winter gales come.
- Keep planting spring bulbs for a bright, cheerful display next spring. Manager's favourite Daffodil - Tete á Tete.
- Clean out your greenhouse or cold frame ready to bring in plants under cover for the winter.
At Twenty Pence Garden centre we take pride in giving customers total satisfaction with the plants purchased. We therefore guarantee all our hardy plants for an amazing 5 years. Provided full care instructions are followed.
Help & Advice Articles
Most newly planted shrubs, climbers and perennials only need watering once or twice a week for the first month.
Choose a sunny site for bedding plants, prepare your soil by adding a general purpose fertiliser such as Growmore.
Watch our promotional video
Keep up to date with our newsletter