We have all areas covered from bedding plants to alpines, shrubs, herbaceous, roses, herbs, climbers and trees.
Twenty Pence Tip:
- Penstemons can be pruned once new shoots show at the base of plants.
- Start feeding your Citrus plants. Use Westland Citrus Feed for strong healthy growth and improve fruiting.
- Check self-seeding annuals like Forget-Me Nots and Aquilegia are not smothering other plants.
- April is the perfect time to use Westland Resolva All In One Lawn Feed, Weed & Mosskiller.
- To stop seedlings damping off in the greenhouse, make sure to use clean pots and fresh compost every time.
At Twenty Pence Garden centre we take pride in giving customers total satisfaction with the plants purchased. We therefore guarantee all our hardy plants for an amazing 5 years. Provided full care instructions are followed.
Help & Advice Articles
Most newly planted shrubs, climbers and perennials only need watering once or twice a week for the first month.
Choose a sunny site for bedding plants, prepare your soil by adding a general purpose fertiliser such as Growmore.
Data Protection Laws are changing!
If you'd like to continue receiving exclusive offers and money saving coupons from us follow the link below:
Watch our promotional video
Keep up to date with our newsletter