We have all areas covered from bedding plants to alpines, shrubs, herbaceous, roses, climbers and trees.
Twenty Pence Tip:
- Trim all old foliage off Epimediums before flowers start to show.
- Plant Shallots into well prepared soil. Cover with a Net to prevent hungry birds from removing them.
- Pot-on none-flowering houseplants. Use a slightly larger pot and Houseplant Compost.
- Clear away old plant leaves from around ponds and scoop out any that have fallen in.
- Spray Peach trees against peach leaf curl. Use Bayer Garden Fruit and Vegetable Disease Control.
At Twenty Pence Garden centre we take pride in giving customers total satisfaction with the plants purchased. We therefore guarantee all our hardy plants for an amazing 5 years. Provided full care instructions are followed.
Help & Advice Articles
Most newly planted shrubs, climbers and perennials only need watering once or twice a week for the first month.
Choose a sunny site for bedding plants, prepare your soil by adding a general purpose fertiliser such as Growmore.
Watch our promotional video
Keep up to date with our newsletter