We have all areas covered from bedding plants to alpines, shrubs, herbaceous, roses, climbers and trees.
Twenty Pence Tip:
- Dianthus (Pinks) will grow and flower at there best if watered, fed and dead-headed regularly. Use Tomorite.
- Plant a Blackberry. They are easy to grow and will even grow in partial shade. Can be trained against a wall or fence. Named varieties give much bigger berries.
- Continue to water newly planted plants until established. A mulch of bark will help keep moisture in.
- Tackle bindweed as it appears, use Round Up, keep treating it all summer. If left it will smother your plants.
- If slugs and snails have made a mess of your veg and flowers. Plant new plants and add slug pellets this time.
At Twenty Pence Garden centre we take pride in giving customers total satisfaction with the plants purchased. We therefore guarantee all our hardy plants for an amazing 5 years. Provided full care instructions are followed.
Help & Advice Articles
Most newly planted shrubs, climbers and perennials only need watering once or twice a week for the first month.
Choose a sunny site for bedding plants, prepare your soil by adding a general purpose fertiliser such as Growmore.
Watch our promotional video
Keep up to date with our newsletter