Our store is open!
Tue 19 Jan 2021
After a couple of weeks closure we now feel we are ready to reopen our store to serve the local community in an even safer environment for our customers and staff. After implementing more covid procedures, including additional customer hand sanitiser stations around the store, supplying of gloves at trolley parks, relocating staff facilities, designated click and collect area, additional safety signage, improved rota systems and safer procedures for goods-in delivery etc.
We feel priviledged that Garden Centres can remain open but at the same time we need to ensure that everyone is safe and we are not taking this responsibility lightly. We strive to provide the safest shopping experience possible for customers and staff so we welcome feedback on how we can improve and provide an even safer environment from staff and customers. You can do this by emailing email@example.com.
When visiting us please ensure you follow our safety guidelines:
- Park your car 2 spaces apart - we have plenty of parking.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, once you have entered the centre - if medically exempt you will be asked for evidence of this.
- Sanitise your hands at our front entrance.
- Our trolleys are sanitised by our staff but please also sanitise your own trolley using the spray sanitiser provided.
- Social distancing must be adhered to by all - our store isn't somewhere to catch up with friends and family (at the moment).
- We ask that you only touch the products that you intend to purchase - clothing and footwear cannot be tried on in store.
- Please keep your visit to the least time possible - come prepared with a shopping list.
- Only 2 members per household.
- We prefer card payments where possible and contactless payment is preferred, our contactless limit has been increased to £40.
As we are all required to spend more time at home, National lockdown can be isolating, gardening has proven to be good for your mental health and keeping active, 3 million new gardeners have taken up the hobby since lockdown. Your garden can be a place of tranquility and a good source of exercise for both mind and body. Even in winter when the weather is poor, injecting bright colours into your home and patio keeps the spirits up. Now is the time to begin chitting potatoes and to sow seeds, particularily tender crops that need a longer season, such as tomatoes, chillies and peppers.
For customers that are self-isolating or feel safer at home our webshop is available www.twentypence.co.uk where you can shop online and choose either local home delivery or click and collect. With our click and collect service you will receive an email within 48 hours of placing your order to confirm when your goods will be ready to collect and on collection your goods will be brought out to your car.
Please remember that unfortunately our restaurants will remain closed until further notice.
View all news